"Voting on an updated proposal will take place on April 20, in the afternoon," he said.
"Some delegations have viewed our proposal with interest but asked for time to assess the document and hold consultations with their capitals," Shulgin said.
- It's a question of days: France says to provide "proof' on Syria govt chemical weapons use
- US withholds info on Syria chemical attack because it proves nothing : Russian military
- Moscow Reiterates Syrian Air Force Struck Terrorist Chemical Warehouse April 4
- Obama’s policy triggers chemical attacks in Syria : Russia’s UN deputy envoy
- Syrian Defense Ministry places responsibility for chemical attacks in Idlib on terrorists
***Dieu Créateur, considérez que nous ne nous entendons pas nous-même et que nous ne savons pas ce que nous voulons, et que nous nous éloignons infiniment de ce que nous désirons.